200 + Employees
About the Company
Adobe is the global leader in digital media and digital marketing solutions. Our creative, marketing and document solutions empower everyone – from emerging artists to global brands – to bring digital creations to life and deliver immersive, compelling experiences to the right person at the right moment for the best results. In short, Adobe is everywhere, and we’re changing the world through digital experiences.
About the job
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Incumbent will be part of development engineering team as individual contributor. He/She will be responsible for development of new features and maintenance of existing features and will be involved in all phases of development, from early specs to definition to development to release. He/She is expected to be hands-on problem solver and well conversant in analyzing, designing and implementing hybrid multi-platform Java/JS based world class high quality products.
- Will need to ensure high quality in designing, developing and delivering product features
- Will need to write UML designs and well structured object oriented code.
- Will need to work in highly agile Scrum based process model.
- Will need to interface regularly with Product Management, Engineering Management, Architects and Quality teams to deliver features.
- Should be BTech/MTech in Computer Science/Electronic Engineering from a top-notch institute (IITs, BITS Pilani, RECs) with at least 5 years of hands-on work experience as programmer/developer with a reputed software product company.
- Very strong programming skills in Java and/or JS
- Knowledge of cloud and devops principles is a plus
- Proven ability to design and develop software solutions and must have exposure to designing skills, OOPS, Design Patterns and UML
- Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Should be able to quickly adapt to new programming paradigms, languages, tools and problem areas
- Good familiarity with Windows/Mac/Unix OSs and development tools on these platforms
- Should be self-motivated, energetic and a fast learner
- Should have excellent communication skills (will need to interact with product managers, program managers and various functional teams)
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
Software, Creative Cloud, Digital Marketing, Web Experience Management, Digital Media, Creative Suite, Digital Publishing, Photoshop, Online Analytics, Illustrator, Touch Apps, Acrobat, Mobile Apps, Social Marketing, Web Marketing, and Social Measurement