200 + Employees
About the Company
Founded in April 2007, Bajaj Finserv is the financial arm of the Bajaj group. We believe in a simple philosophy to never settle for good and go for great. This reflects in our extensive product portfolio that spans across 3 broad categories- lending, insurance and wealth advisory. With 24 products spread across 12 product lines, we’re one of the fastest growing and most diversified NBFCs in India. Our footprint spans the length and breadth of India.
About the job
- Assistant Manager – Credit Operations
“This position is open with Bajaj Finance ltd.”
Job Duties & Key Responsibilities
- Duties and Responsibilities –
- Fulfillment of Gold loan process at branch post sales and basic data entry by Marketing executives
- Training for subsequent new hires on Policies & Processes for Gold Loan.
- Ensuring policy adherence and meeting the TAT at branches.
- Ensuring adherence to Vaulting Process & Policies.
- Auditing Gold as per laid down Policies & Process.
- Valuation of Gold Ornaments
- Provide Feedback to HO Authorities on Credit Process / Policies / Local Market on a regular basis.
- Data Analysis & Sharing of best practices with other location teams
Required Qualifications And Experience
- Graduate 1-4 years of relevant experience in Gold loan Industry.
- Knowledge of Gold Appraisal process
- Imparting Gold Appraisal / Evaluation Training.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Financial Services