200 + Employees
About the company
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 180,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
At Wipro, we endeavor to provide a formidable platform for professionals who will be our change agents – catalysts who are torchbearers of our fortitude to excel and redefine the limits of technology to make our clients successful. Our hiring team focuses on the recruitment of talented professionals in the industry. If you are experienced in the pursuit of excellence in IT, and looking for challenging opportunities to actualize your fire within, look no further. A career at Wipro offers just that and a lot more.
We are relentlessly focused on the future, dedicating significant resources to R&D and innovations that push our clients and industry forward. Wipro’s innovation practice draws from a diverse portfolio of transformative technologies including artificial intelligence, 5G, blockchain, cloud computing, crowdsourcing, and robotics along with leading technology partners including Adobe, AWS, Citrix, Google and IBM.
Wipro’s Innovation at Work
Accelerating change with automation
With Wipro’s products and platforms, clients access the untapped potential of automation, and leverage it to drive transformation faster and at lower cost. Our product offerings — delivered in as-a-service or outcome-based models — are easy to deploy and designed to accelerate change for businesses by reducing time to value and the cost of operations, so clients can implement the tools they need to build the futures they want.
Spirit of Wipro
About the job
- Answer client chats and assist customers with immediate response support needs, handle/route accordingly delivering support for all customers.
- Log Customer calls/chats.
- Provide first level support on medical insurance related queries using documented procedures.
- Identify and provide input on unique or recurring customer problems.
- Ensure proper escalation procedures.
- Quickly and accurately performing multi-tasks like documenting information, seeking information, problem solving and updating by researching on data,
- Demonstrate strong work ethics by maintaining confidentiality of information
- Ability to learn and apply detailed procedures
- Working effectively as a team member and facilitate cooperative environment
Any undergraduate, graduate, post graduate, diploma or equivalent
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
Consulting, Business Process Outsourcing, Business Application Services, Infrastructure Management, Cloud Services, Analytics and Information Management, Product and Engineering Services, Mobility, Datacentre Managed Services, and Software application management