200 + Employees
About the company
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 87,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 25 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish creates better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here. Get to know us at Genpact.com and Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
Despite our growth, we are not a disproportionately large organization. Unlike some of our competitors, we retain a unique flexibility and collaborative spirit focused on our individual clients served by an attentive leadership, and the ability to bring together teams from various parts of the organization (consulting, process operations, technology, and analytics).
Similarly, our approach to innovation is rooted in our ability to continuously observe the needs of real operations, as well as our openness to external partners through our Partner Plus program.
Banking & Financial Services, Energy, Insurance, Healthcare Payer, Capital Market, Healthcare Provider, Aerospace, Hi-Tech, Automotive, Hospitality, Chemical, Life Science & Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Goods, Retail, Telecom, and Transport & Logistics
About the job
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of PA, Record to Report
We require someone with deep understanding and experience in General Accounting.
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to the General Accounting domain.
- Journal Entries Creation and Booking
- Month End Close Activities
- Manage the aligned process (as applicable) – General Accounting, Fixed assets, Intercompany, Reporting, Balance account reconciliations.
- Intercompany Accounting
- Bank and Investment Reconciliations
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Fixed Assets Reconciliations (FA Clearing & SL-GL)
- Identifying balancing items and their clearance
- Escheat Reconciliations
- Corporate Reporting
- Internal and External Audit
- SOX Compliance
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Freshers are eligible
- B.Com (H)/B.Com (P) (Only Regular graduation, no Distant Learning)
- CA firm experience not considered
- Relevant experience in reputed Captive/Outsourcing RTR Ops
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- MS Excel Knowledge, Pivot, VLOOKUP, Macros
- IT skills: ERP (PeopleSoft/SAP/Oracle/Workday Financial), MS Office
- Partner Management – Should have experience in managing, process owners and various
- Quality Lean/Process Improvement knowledge
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Master Skills List
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
- General Business