200 + Employees
About the Company
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes primarily for Global Fortune 500 companies. We think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. Combining our expertise in end-to-end operations and our AI-based platform, Genpact Cora, we focus on the details – all 87,000+ of us. From New York to New Delhi and more than 25 countries in between, we connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working. We know that reimagining each step from start to finish creates better business outcomes. Whatever it is, we’ll be there with you – accelerating digital transformation to create bold, lasting results – because transformation happens here. Get to know us at Genpact.com and Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook.
About the job
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of MT, Record to Report
Are you the one we are looking for!
We seek an accounting graduate with prior accounting experience. You should have Strong Accounting Knowledge in Fixed Assets, Intercompany and Month end closing and reporting.
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to
- Prepare/post Journals at the end of the month after analysis of prepaid & accruals account etc.
- Prepare monthly closing calendar and discuss the status of activities with Client every day in close
- Execute internal controls and checks as part of the process and Performing task with accuracy and timelines
- Supervise Intercompany reconciliation status and do vital follow-up with relevant Team to get variances resolved before month end
- Daily bank reconciliations and clearing. Identify open items and take it up with relevant Team to get closure before month end to ensure no open items after the closing
- Build payment proposal & review exceptions in SAP/ERP
- Perform duplicate payment check, Perform quality checks on payment proposal and Review critical and month end activities to ensure smooth close, eg Currency Valuation & AP/AR reposting
- Fixed Asset – creation/disposal & Depreciation Run, CCA/COPA cycles run and FICO integration check
- B.Com Graduate
- Meaningful work experience
- Good MS Office skills, specially MS excel
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent Accounting Knowledge
- Experience in General accounting (R2R function)
- Technology skills – SAP experience preferred.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Master Skills List
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
- General Business
Banking & Financial Services, Energy, Insurance, Healthcare Payer, Capital Market, Healthcare Provider, Aerospace, Hi-Tech, Automotive, Hospitality, Chemical, Life Science & Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Goods, Retail, Telecom, and Transport & Logistics