200 + Employees
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd
About the job
Assistant Manager jobs in kolkata at Balmer Lawrie – APPLY NOWBalmer Lawrie Recruitment 2021-22: Employees State Insurance Corporation (Balmer Lawrie) announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBA/PGDM,MSW for the position of Assistant Manager. To Apply for the job posting from Balmer Lawrie, please click on the Apply Now button below.Company Name:Balmer Lawrie
Post Name:Assistant Manager
No of Posts:1
Salary:40,000 – 140,000 (Per Month)
Experience:1 – 3 years
Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be. Those short listed for the Selection Process shall be intimated through e-mail.
How To Apply
- Please register yourself using the link https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100# After creation of your profile, please apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Online submission of application is permitted on the website http://www.balmerlawrie.com/pages/currentopening between 0000 hours on 28.04.2021 till 2359 hours on 21.05.2021.
- Avenues for career growth in the organization shall be governed by the prevailing rules & practices depending on the qualification & performance. For any queries please mail to [email protected] with the ref.no. of the advertisement and position name as subject. Applications sent directly to the above mail id shall be summarily rejected, Applications submitted using the ‘Online’ format shall only be considered.
Ref. No.: BL/Rect./Exe/E1/RHR-E/2021-22/07 Date of Advertisement: 28th April, 2021
Other General Conditions
- Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the Minimum Eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
- All Minimum Eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement shall also be considered as Essential Eligibility conditions. The Company shall be within its rights to reject the candidature of an applicant at any stage of selection process if the applicant does not meet the minimum eligibility conditions.
- No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to a prescribed qualification would be entertained and decision of the Company in this regard would be final and binding.
- In case the post applied for is not mentioned clearly & correctly an application is Liable For Being Rejected Summarily without any correspondence.
- Incomplete applications, applications not as per the prescribed format or applications received after the due date Are Liable For Being Rejected Summarily without any correspondence.
- All the details given in the online application form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
- The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
- All minimum eligibility qualifications, where applicable, should be recognized by UGC/AICTE/ Govt. of India/State Govt and from UGC/AICTE/ Govt. of India/State Govt recognized/affiliated institutes/colleges/universities as on the date of passing. Candidates, shall be required to submit an undertaking in the prescribed format to that effect at the time of submission of original testimonials before being advised for Medical Examination. Application of such shortlisted candidates not submitting the undertaking in the prescribed format shall be summarily rejected & no refund of fees (submitted if any) shall be made. In the event where the qualification acquired is not found to be recognized by UGC/AICTE/ Govt. of India/State Govt recognised University/ Institutes post selection, the appointment shall be terminated without further notice.
- The job description(s) mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the company and discretion of the management.
- Only short listed candidates who are found primafacie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
- Category (SC/ST/OBC[NCL]/PWBD/Ex-Servicemen/EWS/General) once mentioned in the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on.
- The Candidates should correctly enter the Start Date & End Date in Dd.mm.yyyy Format for work experience details as the same shall be reckoned for checking eligibility against Post Qualification relevant Experience. If any data not entered or incorrectly entered, the application shall be rejected without any correspondence with the candidate.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled for relaxation of age and/or for consideration against reserved positions 15. Relaxations / Reservations etc. for SC/ST, PWBD and OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & EWS will be as per Government Rules.
- Candidates from SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/EWS/PwBD category should produce the original caste/ class/ disability certificate issued by Competent Authority in the prescribed format as given in our website as per the guidelines of Government of India in support of their claim, at the time of interview. In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate issued by Competent Authority, his / her candidature will not be considered and his/ her travelling expenses will not be reimbursed.
- Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement or such information is not supported by appropriate documentary evidence.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Government Administration