Mid sized business
151 to 200 Employees
About the job
Opus, the leading provider of know your customer (KYC) technology and data solutions, was founded on a simple premise: that faster, better decisions in compliance and risk management give businesses an extraordinary advantage in the marketplace. Today, the world’s largest financial institutions rely on Opus to free their business from the complexity of managing their KYC, AML, entity data management, regulatory reporting and compliance risks. By combining the most innovative automation platforms with unique entity data solutions, Opus turns information into action so that businesses thrive.
We are firm believers that team happiness spurs productivity. We begin by hiring and empowering smart people who love what they do and and provide them with the culture, autonomy and inspiration to not only contribute but to advance both our efforts and their own.
Being at Opus is a unique opportunity for:
- Fast-paced teamwork, collaboration, trust, and an open mind.
- Sharing your experience and expertise, insight and ideas.
- Socializing with colleagues at fun events like bowling and ping-pong tournaments.
- Giving back through community service with programs like “Winter Wishes.”
We work relentlessly to earn and keep our customers’ trust.
At Opus, we value collaboration, integrity and conviction. Our employees are smart and resourceful. Our team members come from a range of backgrounds, and their diverse skills and experience enable Opus to thrive.
We are problem solvers, opportunists, and innovators. If this sounds like you – you’re in the right place.
About the job
- Liaison Manager Student CoordinatorONLY FEMALE candidates under 30 should applyJob level
- Experience with delivery of educational content preferred Really open to talking a lot Student Parent interactions are the key and have amazing communication skills and an insatiable drive to grow Type
- Full TimeLocation -KolkataCompensation
- Industry standard but flexible based on candidateDesired start date
- ASAPMust have skills -1 Have had some kind of marketing and sales experience Hospitality industry experience preferred 2 Be comfortable presenting in front of a camera Preferred but…
Bias For Action
We are impatient to get things done. We organize teams with clear outcomes, roles and plans. Once decisions are made, we align behind them
We love a challenge and strive to define the industry. We simplify complexity and turn information into action. We seek new ideas both inside and outside the company.
Global Risk and Compliance, KYC/AML, Data Solutions, and entity data management
We care deeply about what we do. We value strong points of view supported by facts. We do not compromise our positions simply to get along.
New York, NY