Customer Success Group
* Work during one of the below shifts –
* AMER hours (Eastern Standard Time – 5.30 PM/6.30 PM IST or Pacific Standard Time – 9 PM/10 PM IST onwards depending on Day Light Savings Time)
* EMEA hours – 12:30 PM/01:30 PM IST onwards depending on Day Light Savings Time / Wed-Sun EMEA Hrs
* IST Hrs : 09:00 AM – 06:00 PM IST – Wed-Sun
* APAC hours – 5.30 AM IST onwards
* Work hours can change depending on Business requirements
* Respond to customer requests that have been directly raised by customers/partners or escalated from Tier 2 support analysts.
* Answer technical questions, solve technical problems, and suggest appropriate workarounds related to supported applications.
* Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
* Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
* Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the Salesforce community
* Research, document, escalate cases according to the procedure.
* Actively participate in job-related training.
* Assist with the design and delivery of the product and other technical training.
* Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
* Define and describe technical best practices.
* Identify product and services up-sell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive.
* Complete assigned project responsibilities.
* Bachelor/Master Degree preferably in Computer Science
* 5-8 years of prior experience in Customer Support
*Min 18 Months of Experience in Salesforce as Sr. Success Agent in CRM Config/Usage/Analytics SG (Preferred)
* BE/MCA/MS/ – Preferably in Computer Science
* Experience with Salesforce.com and/or CRM applications.
* Demonstrated analysis, problem-solving and skills troubleshooting expertise
* Detailed, organized and results oriented
* Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Comfortable interacting with all levels of management
* Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
* Basic CRM concepts which include an understanding of Objects, Roles, Fields, Customizations, Approval processes, Validation rules, Data loader, etc..
* Understanding of Service cloud – Live agent, Entitlements, Omnichannel and, communities. Working experience in any of them would be an added advantage.
* Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.
* Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
* Understanding and experience reading/writing HTML.
* Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
* Read, develop, and debug software with Java, Visual Basic, C# or at least one modern object-oriented language.