The B2B Commerce Support Manager in Hyderabad is responsible for ensuring the success of our customers by effectively managing a team of Success Agents (Salesforce Technical Experts) in Hyderabad, India that belong to the larger along with associated support projects and processes. This role involves handling critical customer escalations, career development of individuals, and project management processes.
Apart from day-to-day activities, the candidate is expected to collaborate with the B2B Commerce support team and management in the United States, be involved in strategic planning to grow the team, run projects of organizational importance, guide / mentor next framework of leadership as per Salesforce values, while being a face of organization to the wider world.
The candidate is expected to be independent, self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and able define and provide a high level of customer satisfaction through the delivery of world-class support services.
Experience/Skills Required: ·
- Graduation degree mandatory. ·
- Over all work-experience 8+ years with 5+ years of experience in a technical support role.
- Exposure to managing technical support professionals would be an added advantage. ·
- Experience with support tools and phone systems. ·
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. ·
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and a keen focus on enhancing customer experience ·
- Continuously raises the bar on what defines customer service delivery ·
- Excellent situational awareness in handling objections in dynamic customer environments. ·
- Leading cross-functional collaboration across global teams. ·
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, assumes ownership and runs programs with with minimal supervision. ·
- Drive stakeholder engagement across peers and senior management. ·
- Ability to address and effectively engage large audiences and hold their interest. ·
- Strong Executive presence and excellent convincing skills; ability to hold own point of view in tough conversations ·
- Provide guidance, mentoring, training and delegate responsibilities to managers enabling their professional growth and development. ·
- Ability to successfully communicate and coordinate with departments across the organization including Services, Customer Success, Product Management, and Product Engineering. ·
- Strong Escalation management experience with multiple stakeholders including customers and product teams · Demonstrated strong work ethic and advanced organizational skills. ·
- Ability to develop and deliver creative business solutions for complex problems. ·
- Ability to work on competing priorities under tight timelines and delivery pressures. · Analytical bent of mind to understand data and derive actionable insights.
Experience/Skills Desired ·
- MBA and / or Industry certifications like PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL, Six Sigma etc. ·
- Ability to attract, hire and retain high-performing support professionals ·
- Functional or technical salesforce.com application knowledge. ·
- Experience in building and / or managing Support teams. ·
- Strong people management and mentorship skills. ·
- Experience of people management tasks including goal setting, performance management, coaching, mentoring of team members, job task analysis and metric-based reporting on work streams.
Detailed Role & Responsibilities:
- We are a 24 hrs 7 days a week 365 days center and hence would need candidates who are open to occasionally work any shift based on business requirement including Saturday and/or Sunday.
- Manage a support team to achieve business objectives including the attainment of targets for customer satisfaction, employee satisfaction, service levels, resolution time, and project deadlines. · Set team goals in alignment with Global Support objectives. Assist direct reports in the definition and attainment of individual goals. ·
- Ensure that direct reports have the resources, information, and processes necessary to deliver effective technical solutions to our customers.
- · Ensure the delivery of high-quality technical and soft-skills training for direct reports. ·
- Deliver performance reviews for all direct reports and provide regular feedback on performance in terms of agreed upon performance and employee development goals. · Effectively represent the Support department on cross-organizational teams to deliver on organizational objectives.
- Manage workflows and schedules for direct reports and ensure adequate workload coverage. ·
- Deliver regular reports that provide qualitative and quantitative descriptions of business performance.
- Manage key processes including FAQ analysis, case reviews, and customer feedback analysis. ·
- Develop and maintain Support procedures and policies. ·
- Advocate for customers and define ways to continually add value to the customer experience. ·
- Serve as a manager, mentor, knowledge resource, and escalation point for support agents; Build credibility and trust within the support group. ·
- Foster and facilitate the professional growth and development of team members.
- Empower and install confidence in team members to enable them grow .
- Flexibility to work in staggered shifts, where weekly-offs are not Saturday and Sunday but two consecutive days from the other five weekdays .
- Work as Duty Manager on rotation or as per business needs handling customer escalations and priority issues .
- Take up and deliver on any other responsibilities as assigned from time to time by reporting manager/support management.
See All Salesforce Jobs