200 + Employees
About the Company
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one. Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world. Our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind. You’ll also hear us say that at Amazon, it’s always “Day 1.” What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon’s very first day – to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.
About the job
At Amazon, we strive to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for customers. Innovation and creativity are built into the DNA of the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment. Every day we solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is we’ve only just begun
Job Title: Process Assistant (PA)
Amazon is a highly data driven company highly passionate about its customers. In this context it is vital to ensure the customers always get their orders on time and with quality. The processes at the FCs are largely manual involving large numbers of associates. One of the most critical roles is that of a process associates who mentor/guide the associates towards ensuring meeting the customer expectation by following our standard work practice keeping safety & quality in mind.
- Daily Management of shift:
- Administrative management of associates
- Job allocation to associates
- Monitoring and mentoring of associates on Safety, productivity, quality ,cost and Morale.
- Monitor status of counts and problem solve queues
- Responsible for shift quality and associated action plans
- Preparing and implementing training and development plans for associates
- Conduct a 4M and 5S audit for the respective work stations on a daily basis
- Stand-in for Area Manager
A graduate with 1-3 yrs of experience in a customer facing environment or manufacturing. Preferred Qualifications
- A self-motivated person with the ability to motivate the associates.
- Good people management skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Amazon system or similar systems.
- 1-3 yrs of experience in managing a process and people as a lead.
A graduate with 1-3 yrs of experience in a customer facing environment or manufacturing.
Experience in a logistics or manufacturing set up with minimum of 1-3 years real time experience.
Experience in transportation operations for a minimum of 6 months experience.
Company – ASSPL – Telangana
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Supply Chain