200 + Employees
About the Company
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Bring everything that makes you unique. Together, we can build for everyone.
About the job
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we’re currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from India due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We’re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in a staffing role or related work.
- 2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience.
- 1 year of experience negotiating compensation packages or related negotiation experience.
- 1 year of experience in the execution of technical recruiting or related technical experience.
- Experience leading projects.
About the job
Google’s known for our innovative technologies, products and services — and for the people behind them. As part of our recruiting team, you’re charged with finding the most interesting candidates who bring an entrepreneurial spirit and a diversity of thought to all they do. You’re responsible for guiding candidates through our hiring process and connecting them to the magic of working at Google. You are creative and driven, which allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You’re also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
Great just isn’t good enough for our People Operations team (known elsewhere as “Human Resources”). We bring the world’s most innovative people to Google and provide the programs that help them thrive. Whether recruiting the next Googler, refining our core programs, developing talent, or simply looking for ways to inject some more fun into the lives of our Googlers, we bring a data-driven approach that is reinventing the human resources field. You’ll play an essential role advancing a more diverse, accessible, equitable, and inclusive Google through our hiring, promotion, retention, and inclusion practices.
- Identify talent by leveraging recruiting processes and tools, and gathering role requirements and recommendations.
- Advocate for the candidate and create an excellent experience, supporting candidate assessment, evaluating candidate skills and client needs, and driving the interview and offer process.
- Engage with hiring managers on their hiring strategy and provide status updates on open roles.
- Execute recruiting initiatives to meet established goals. Improve the candidate, new hire, hiring manager, and recruiter experience.
- Partner with key business, staffing, and hiring stakeholders to build solutions for diversity, equity, and inclusion objectives.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form .
- Information Services
- Human Resources
search, ads, mobile, android, online video, apps, machine learning, virtual reality, cloud, hardware, artificial intelligence, youtube, and software